My New and Hopefully Final Online Resting Place

I've been a writer / blogger for many years now, but never really found a place to consolidate all my thoughts and feelings. This is going to be it. This is going to be a blog that rolls with me and my many factions and moods. It's going to also be a place where I speak my mind, share my passions, and just let it all out there.

Besides being a writer I'm also what I call a misunderstood prophet. Ordained a Christian minister in the Presbyterian Church USA, I'm no longer there. Yes, I'm still ordained, but my life has grown and changed over the years. My idea of ministry has changed with that.

As you can see, this isn't going to the the "normal" Christian blog. There are too many facets to me today. I'm someone who's wrestling with my blessings, finding my path in this world and in need of a creative outlet along the way. This is it and I welcome you to it!

Comments