A New Start...



We arrived at our new home in Pittsburgh on Friday and so far I really like it here. It's a bit small but we're out in the woods where we have birds and trees - something I haven't seen a whole lot of over the past year. I think this place is going to do my anxiety some good.

I just got internet turned back on today and need to get back to work. The night before we left someone slammed on their brakes in front of my car and it crinkled like a water bottle. It's going to take $1K to fix and that's WITH insurance. I'm just glad it's still drivable.

I still have a lot to do this week with having just moved in here and all. This really is going to be a very busy month because it all has to get done since I start seminary June 1.

God grant me the peace I need to make it through all this and the wisdom I need to see what needs done first.

Comments