Overwhelmed: Who me? Nope!






I don't post here a lot like I thought I would. I don't do "a lot" of anything anymore actually. I can't say I've found peace with that so I've been working to change things here a bit. I've started a bunch of "side" projects all related in a way I guess.

For Cherished Angels I'm:

  • Making plarn (more about that to come) for a group in Philly to turn into sleeping mats for the homeless
  • Making note cards for a lady in Philly to include in the 100+ lunch bags she makes to give out to the homeless every day
  • Making placemats for a dinner at South Jersey's Ronald McDonald house at the end of August
  • Saving clothes and blankets (and finding inexpensive ones) for Camden's homeless
I've also got my own life in which I'm:
  • Taking 3 Seminary classes.
  • Homeschooling my daughter.
  • Working as a VA. (Let me know if you need to hire me ;-)
  •  Interning in the Christian Education department of my church
All things considered, you'd think I'd be pretty busy, but instead of feeling overwhelmed I'm feeling fulfilled. I guess I'm called to a life of service, but that's good because I enjoy it. Anyhow, you can see why I don't update here often enough LOL



Comments