Embrace the World Around You



OK, I like sugar coating things just as much as anyone else, but I'm going to just come out and say it this time, right now, right here... I'm TIRED of Christians who live in such fear of things that they can't find the blessing inside of those things. It is my belief that God has put so many great things on this Earth to bless us with and just because pagans are choosing to use them in their own ritualistic way, does NOT mean that we as Christians can't enjoy God's original intention for these things!

What am I talking about? Things like:

  • Flowers whose beauty isn't only in words but also in how they can make us feel when we sniff them.
  • Herbs for aromatherapy are another one that can really help us feel better by their smell.
  • Crystals are known to give off certain vibrations that if we allow ourselves to feel them, can and will make us feel better.
These are things that I'm spending some time learning more about and will be sharing with you shortly! I honestly am tired of living a legalistic lie that was never intended to be the Christian faith to begin with.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 
~ 2 Corinthians 3:17

I truly believe that in this freedom is where we can enjoy life, not in being bound up by a list of "do and don't." After all, God is a God of relationships and He really does want this relationship with us. If we just pause to look around and enjoy the Earth as God intended we'll find Him reaching out to us in so many loving ways. Why shouldn't we enjoy the Earth and God's love as was intended? I can't think of any reason not to.





















Comments