Listening to God use His universe to speak to me...


Yesterday was such a weird day for me... I felt almost hollow inside and really didn't have the energy to do anything. All I honestly did was lay on the couch and stare at the TV. For those of you who know me, you know this isn't me. This morning I woke up to a phone call, promising potentially good news (a breakthrough of sorts) and then got out of bed to see a TON of robins in my yard, which is something that hasn't happened in the 4 months of living in this apartment. Robins mean a breakthrough, something new and creative is about to happen. Things really have been looking up this morning and once again I'm reminded "trust in the process." Sometimes God will show you just what you need, just when you need it. You simply need to look around at the signs He's giving you because He can't shout out to you, but He's there nonetheless.

Comments